Monday, January 21, 2008

ABC

So, I gave myself a little project. As I noted on my blog, I got a great new camera. I decided to play around with it a bit by doing the ABCs. Everyday (I hope) I will post a letter from the ABC's on my blog with a picture. Now, some pics might not be that interesting as that's just how things go, but I thought I'd play around a bit. If anyone else is up for playing the ABC's on your blog that would be very fun! So here we go:

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh! Sounds fun!! Of course I will be using my semi-new camera. I'll try to post one soon. Love you!

Tracy said...

I love that idea! I may try to join in the fun...I used to love doing photography but have not done it in quite a while. I blame it on my camera not doing artsy well...and my old artsy film camera doesn't work...but that is no excuse! I think you may have inspired me Shan...thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Am I too late to join in? :) Great idea Shannon!

Jen said...

I wish I could play, but I lost our camera card (ugh)! However, I thought it would be fitting for me to share the gift I gave my parents this year for Christmas. Go to:
www.letterperspectives.com

You can spell any word using different black and white pictures. I spelled my parent's last name. Pretty cool!

Kristen said...

You have started quite the trend! Way to go!