Monday, March 10, 2008
Brightening Up
As the weather is brightening up, so is my house. With my eagerness for the next season usually comes eagerness for a little change. However, changes with little budget can be a bit limiting. I've found myself at thrift stores more lately just trying to find something to add a little springyness to our house. I did not have much success. Then I found this fabric which I love! It was dirt cheap and I got enough to cover a stool and make a table runner out of. It brought some fun new colors to the house- especially red! To tie in the living room to the dining room I found my Red Christmas pillows from the basement and brought them up. I rearranged some furniture (don't know if it's any better- but it is fun and new) and have been pulling out new accessories from around the house. These few changes brought some needed freshness and I'm loving the colors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Very fun! I love it!
Post a Comment