Monday, March 17, 2008

Crisp

This recipe was requested and I thought I'd just post it on the blog. It's the easiest dessert (almost embarrassingly easy) and always a hit. You can use whatever fruit you want in the bottom, this one was an apple crisp. I think I used like 10 apples. Anyway, here's the crust:

2 1/2 cups bisquick (or Aldi's cheaper version)
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 stick of butter

Melt the butter and mix with sugar and bisquick. Put on top of fruit and cook in oven for 1 hour at 350. Oh yes, and don't forget to warm before eating, and I am a strong advocate of ice cream on top. I told you that was easy!

1 comment:

Stacie296 said...

The last part of the directions should stay "And steer clear of any Kern daughter who will quickly eat all the topping off, leaving just the apples behind." Yummy!