Friday, March 28, 2008

Improv

An example of the songs I hear all day- and love, I might add. This song I think would be titled , "Princesses and Pony's and Butterflies"

9 comments:

Trevor Mauss said...

Did that start out as a rap?? Hahahaha! That was awesome Lucy! I can't wait to see some live performances. :) And she's got some sweet dance moves!

Kristen said...

Ooops, I commented under Trev's name again. The above comment was actually from me. :)

Kathy Day said...

Seriously, I heard a little bit of the beastie boys' sabatoge in there. I concur about the sweet dance moves...I think you guys ARE watching American Idol!

Anonymous said...

She's pretty awesome! Those moves combined with that phat beat... yea, you've definately got a winner! So cute!

Anonymous said...

haha, you must not be from anywhere near the south!!!

We bought 30lbs of crawfish with the expectation that each person can eat about three pounds. (of course you only actually eat the tail-- like lobster so it's not anywhere near like eating a full three pounds) Crawfish is actually called the "poor man's lobster" so it is pretty similar, but smaller.

You boil all the crawfish along with corn, potatoes, mushrooms and this spice mixture called "crawfish boil" in a huge tub over an open flame (this is how they do it for the real deal back yard crawfish boils--we purchased this crawfish for the party from people who only cook crawfish, so I guess they had an industrial boiler in a kitchen)

It's much cheaper than most other seafood. Our's was about $3 per pound--which is a pretty good price.

you really want to try it, I'll mIt's the best when it's really spicy. If ail you some "crawfish boil" just to make sure it tastes like it does allllll the way down in Mississippi!

Anonymous said...

something weird happened to the last part of my comment. What it should say is:

It's the best when it's really spicy.if you really want to try it, I'll mail you some "Crawfish boil"...

Anonymous said...

oh, and cooking a little crawfish is just like boiling shrimp... just boiling water in a stock pot on the stove with the crawfish, crawfish boil, and new potatoes

Nadine said...

Every once in a while I click from Kristen's blog to look at yours... I am so glad I did today... Lucy's song was great! How funny! Can we say Broadway Baby?

Stacie296 said...

Classic!! You should send that to America's Funniest Home Videos. Did you know you can send videos online now? You just have to mail in the releases. Go to www.abc.com and send in any good ones you have. Then use the cash you win to come visit us so we can have a live performance and I can squish her cheeks!!!!