Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a good morning



notice that the left wheel is still a bit crooked- doesn't work quite like it used to

Posted by Picasa


Today was one of those days where the sun was out, the kids were on, and mama was in a good mood- great combo! We had a wonderful morning strolling/biking/snacking around the park.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just trying to picture 7 mo. pregnant mom climbing that tree to get the shot looking down on L & W. Don't disillusion me with the truth. I'm having fun with my reverie.....

Tracy said...

What a beautiful day and beautiful pics:)

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the kids looking up! Did you just hug the tree for that shot?

You are going to have such AMAZING photos to look back at when they get older. I love how you capture the spirit of what they do in sometimes unconventional ways. Those are always the best shots!!!!