I bought these shoes for a buck and have not been able to find them. Lucy's friend Huntleigh has been wearing hers and they're super cute. Anyways, I made up my mind to find them today, and I did. These will get much use, they're awesome!
I was told a couple years ago that 'girls my age shouldn't be wearing cons anymore because it makes you look like a 12 year old boy.' I revolted against that absurd statement and still own the pair that I've had since junior high! I hope she has so many adventures in hers!
In my opinion: the best kid shoes ever. Totally versatile - put 'em with dresses, jeans, church pants. Cute, cute. Steele always has a pair around - black high-top, brown low-top... I think he even had a pair of red high-tops when he was a year or two. I just bought Adia her first pair - same bubble gum pink as Lucy's.
4 comments:
I always love looking at your photos. You are sooo talented!
I was told a couple years ago that 'girls my age shouldn't be wearing cons anymore because it makes you look like a 12 year old boy.' I revolted against that absurd statement and still own the pair that I've had since junior high! I hope she has so many adventures in hers!
In my opinion: the best kid shoes ever. Totally versatile - put 'em with dresses, jeans, church pants. Cute, cute. Steele always has a pair around - black high-top, brown low-top... I think he even had a pair of red high-tops when he was a year or two. I just bought Adia her first pair - same bubble gum pink as Lucy's.
So cute! I love that they're in pink, they're so girly...
Post a Comment