Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hair
" I want to wear my hair like this everyday because it's little and it doesn't take so long." (what lucy is saying while I take the picture). I was about 2 seconds from chopping her hair to a bob, but had second thoughts and decided to grow it long, long first. I love the bob and will do it eventually, but I know I will miss the pig tails and fun dos that you can do with long hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you were helpful. i see what you're saying. i'm assuming that if flikr doesn't allow me to make the picture larger it's because it won't look right larger. are you able to enlarge any picture you want to? thanks for helping!
I love and miss that kid. I can just see her saying that.
Just don't do a bowl cut! I beg you!
I might still be scarred because of my bowl cut when I was 5. I wouldn't want Lucy to experience that kind of sorrow.
Post a Comment