Lucy is really one of the most photogenic kids...all of her pictures are always so adorable. You should put her in commercials:)She reminds me of the Welches Grape Juice girl from a few year agos:) Don't ask me why I thought of that.
How do you do that? The B&W with a touch of color is so cool. Grandpa John used to do that - only he painted them by hand. I bet this technology would have amazed him.
4 comments:
Lucy is really one of the most photogenic kids...all of her pictures are always so adorable. You should put her in commercials:)She reminds me of the Welches Grape Juice girl from a few year agos:) Don't ask me why I thought of that.
You are so talented with your pictures. It helps when you've got great models - huh?
I love black and white photos! Great pictures!
How do you do that? The B&W with a touch of color is so cool. Grandpa John used to do that - only he painted them by hand. I bet this technology would have amazed him.
Post a Comment