We made trip over the weekend out to Eureka. In a little boutique, owned by our friend Abby, called Dragonfly Design, I got this fabulous apron. Just like new workout gear makes you want to work out (at least for a time), this is inspiring new cooking creations and motivations in the kitchen (at least for a time).
Monday, November 26, 2007
New Inspiration
We made trip over the weekend out to Eureka. In a little boutique, owned by our friend Abby, called Dragonfly Design, I got this fabulous apron. Just like new workout gear makes you want to work out (at least for a time), this is inspiring new cooking creations and motivations in the kitchen (at least for a time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like it! Who knew an apron could look so good!
Beautiful!!! Thanks for visiting my blog. WE have similar decorating taste. Your kids are so sweet. Close in age. Are you tired yet? :)
Maryanne Helms
That image makes me want to bake something completely needless. The baroque pattern is my favorite as well. Visit mydragonflydesign.blogspot.com to see new inventory.
Post a Comment