We went with our friends Josh and Sarah to a hockey game. Actually, the first hockey game Nate and I have ever been to. After the game Nate was practically signing Will up for hockey. It was really fun and a great game!
Sounds like you guys had a great time! I wonder if Will is as fast on skates as he is on his feet! :) Doug grew up playing hockey and I got to see him play once in Houston. What an introduction to hockey huh? Those guys sure know how to push each other around! By the way, love the blue vest!
and the chicken fingers dipping sauce is the best part of the whole game. I can't believe you forgot to mention that. Especially since Nate is advertising it by the way he's holding it in his hands : )
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time! I wonder if Will is as fast on skates as he is on his feet! :)
Doug grew up playing hockey and I got to see him play once in Houston. What an introduction to hockey huh? Those guys sure know how to push each other around!
By the way, love the blue vest!
and the chicken fingers dipping sauce is the best part of the whole game. I can't believe you forgot to mention that. Especially since Nate is advertising it by the way he's holding it in his hands : )
Post a Comment