I love your tree and decorations. I love the ornaments and pine cones in the glass bowls...I might have to copy that idea:) We got our tree yesterday and I can't wait to get it decorated!
I miss seeing your holiday decorations!! Beautiful! I can't wait until we live near each other again... seriously, I can't wait. I miss you! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with the Kothe's. I can't wait to hear all about it. We love you and miss you! Love, KK
2 comments:
I love your tree and decorations. I love the ornaments and pine cones in the glass bowls...I might have to copy that idea:) We got our tree yesterday and I can't wait to get it decorated!
I miss seeing your holiday decorations!! Beautiful! I can't wait until we live near each other again... seriously, I can't wait. I miss you! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with the Kothe's. I can't wait to hear all about it. We love you and miss you!
Love,
KK
Post a Comment