Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dress up suitcase

I was inspired by a blog to put together a dress up suitcase for the kids. It occurred to me that I had no dress up clothes for Lucy and Will. After naps yesterday we went to our local goodwill and got the bare necessities to get the collection going. There are no pictures of Will because he's not so into dressing up yet. Maybe if I get some cowboy, policeman and superhero things he might show more interest. I was pleased with our purchases but am keeping my eye out for more. The collection has started with a dress, some jewelry, scarves, a couple hats, a wand, purses, wings, some shoes and the suitcase to keep it all in (I was so excited to find that suitcase- it's just what I had pictured). So friends out there, keep your eye out and if you see any clearance Halloween gear pick it up!







6 comments:

Kathy Day said...

Hi Shannon!
Just wanted to say hello - I love checking out your blog..thanks for updating it so frequently! Erik was admiring your photography skills...nice pics!
How are you doing these days? Will you and Nate be home for the holidays? Can't wait for you to meet Sophia!
Love, Kathy

Lori said...

Those green wings are awesome! I'll have to keep my eye out for some fun things in the free store at school!

Kaitlyn said...

Lucy is absolutely adorable and you have some great pictures up here. It's great to feel like I get to keep up with you guys a little bit through your blog.

Kristen said...

I have decided I have a love/love/love/hate relationship with your blog. Love looking at all the pics. Love hearing what y'all are up to. Love hearing all the funny stories and adventures. Hate that I can only look at what you are doing and not be a part of it. Really missing you. Love you!
Love,
KK

Larson Famdango said...

shannon-
My little spencer loves to dress up. He is constantly getting into superhero cosutmes and fireman stuff etc. It is so fun and cute but, the biggest challenge is to get them into their normal clothes when you go out. There has been many outings in spiderman costumes to the store. Why battle it out?>!!Have fun, they look so cute.
Love,
Anna

Lori said...

Hope the kiddos are feeling better Shannon!