I did it again, I made another Christmas purchase, but I couldn't pass it by. I walked by this dress and knew it was the perfect dress for Lucy this Christmas. I haven't bought her a special dress like this for a couple years so I was really excited. She did lots of twirling at the "ball"and had to be coaxed into taking it off.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I Confess
I did it again, I made another Christmas purchase, but I couldn't pass it by. I walked by this dress and knew it was the perfect dress for Lucy this Christmas. I haven't bought her a special dress like this for a couple years so I was really excited. She did lots of twirling at the "ball"and had to be coaxed into taking it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! That dress is gorgeous! She is such a little princess!
How beautiful!
Love,
KK
Shannon,
I tried the rice pudding from Soulemama's site - a few posts back - yum! And not requiring the skill of the gingerbread men. I recommend it.
Mandy
I love your purchase, but even more...I love Lucy's eyes! She so beautiful! I can just see her little personality coming through in the pictures! :)
No way could you pass that up...it is gorgeous! She looks adorable in it!
Post a Comment