Wednesday, July 9, 2008

19 weeks





6 comments:

Lindsey said...

yay!! preggo pics! you look AWESOME. and it looks like yall are having a really really good time in WA. Hopefully you'll still want to come back to StL at the end of the summer! Glad you're having fun!

Lori said...

Beautiful! I like how you did this picture!

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture!

It sounds like you guys are having such a good summer! It must be so refreshing to be so near family!

Sara Moriarty said...

Hi Shannon~ You don't know me, but Nadine told me about your blog and to get to it from Kristen's blog. Anyway, I wondered if you would mind if I put a link to your blog on mine. Your posts and pictures are awesome, and I know if the people who visit my blog were able to read yours, they would be inspired just as I am. Let me know if it's okay. Thanks! ~Sara Moriarty

Donna said...

Wow, I can't believe it-you are halfway there! This picture is incredible. I hope you are feeling wonderful. We can't wait to see you guys!

Lisa said...

Love this creaive pic Shannon! It was so awesome to see you the other day! Thanks for coming!