You guys should definitely come to New York at some point! I'd be happy to give you a few recommendations for food or family friendly fun! Plus there are tons of amazing photo opportunities here!
Bryan was recently telling me about a post on the building blog (bldgblog.blogspot.com) about these Chinese tunnels under Tacoma Washington. Apparently, this may be totally a myth, but the Chinese would kidnap people and carry them through the tunnels out to the water where they would put them on boats and ship them to Shanghai! This really freaks me out because I have also recently discovered that there are 'mole people' living in the abandoned subway tunnels of NYC and even had a dream one tried to eat me. Do you know anything about these secret tunnels since you are from WA?!
4 comments:
I love Lucy!!!!!
Miss you!
Look at those beautiful blue eyes!!
We love you Lu!
You guys should definitely come to New York at some point! I'd be happy to give you a few recommendations for food or family friendly fun! Plus there are tons of amazing photo opportunities here!
Bryan was recently telling me about a post on the building blog (bldgblog.blogspot.com) about these Chinese tunnels under Tacoma Washington. Apparently, this may be totally a myth, but the Chinese would kidnap people and carry them through the tunnels out to the water where they would put them on boats and ship them to Shanghai! This really freaks me out because I have also recently discovered that there are 'mole people' living in the abandoned subway tunnels of NYC and even had a dream one tried to eat me. Do you know anything about these secret tunnels since you are from WA?!
sorry the above comment was me, but my room-mate was signed in still!
Post a Comment