Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Sorry about the lack of posts this summer folks! I must say it has been a fickle blog summer- and fickle summer in general really. Currently we are house sitting at a beautiful house on the lake and having a ton of fun. I've been snapping away, and when I am around a computer that I can download my pictures onto there will be an influx of pics. Things are going really well though- we're over pink eye, we're actually feeling kind of settled, we had a great trip to Bellingham, and when Lucy licked the hairdryer (yes, can you believe she did that!), she only got a slight cut on her lip. Anyway, hopefully pics and more to come soon! Hope you're all well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhhh, a house at a lake... must be nice! I'm glad Lucy didn't get shocked when she licked the dryer!
Interesting how kids like the hair dryer. Laine recently said, "Hot!" right before she touched the hair dryer to her nose. Thankfully her screams afterwards were more for out of fear than due to actual injury.
Glad you're having a good summer.
helloooo!! okay, so we love love seeing pictures of the kids, but i'm dying to see pictures of the belly too! by the time you get back to st. louis you will be a completely different woman :-)
miss yall,
lindsey & jason
Post a Comment