I forgot how dirty kids can get- especially when they are on a farm and left to their own. They had layers of Popsicles on dirt, on top of who knows what. Lucy can be kind of "girly" and not wanting to get messy, so I was thrilled to see her caked in dirt. A bath at the end of the day and sometimes at the beginning too was a necessity.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Necessity
I forgot how dirty kids can get- especially when they are on a farm and left to their own. They had layers of Popsicles on dirt, on top of who knows what. Lucy can be kind of "girly" and not wanting to get messy, so I was thrilled to see her caked in dirt. A bath at the end of the day and sometimes at the beginning too was a necessity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment