Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Shower for Lisa and Finley
Lisa is one of my dear friends from college and she has been in Thailand for the last three years- well, she's back. I got to go to a baby shower for her and got to meet little precious Finley. We played several baby shower games and I got an F+ on baby animal names- there's really no excuse for me, I have two young children, I'm studying up. Anyway, it was quite a good time and great to see mi amiga!


Another friend from college, Mariah, had a little girl named Molly- she is also a little pumpkin!
Weather has been quite nice and so this sorbet bar was perfect- what a great idea! I tried mango, raspberry, and lemon, sprinkled with coconut and fresh fruit- yummy, and look how cool it looks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for coming to Fin's shower!Did you learn how to make the bibs yet? Good place to learn baby animal names is enchantedlearning.com.
Post a Comment