Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Operation Chandelier Recovery



So, I have seen a couple blogging friends find old chandeliers and fix them up. Ever since, I have been on the lookout. I was so excited when I found this one on craigslist and got it for free! I'm still debating about where to put it. I was actually planning on painting it a different color, but fell in love with this peacock blue. I won't bring it back to St. Louis this next year, but will save it for the B'ham home. I'm thinking of painting our bedroom a chocolate brown, accenting with this color and using our light yellow quilt- hmm that might just work. If not, it might end up in Lucy's room. Nate's not sure if he can quite handle this in our room- we'll see. Anyway, I have a year to figure it out...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, that is beautiful! Very lovely Shan. You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love this color too! I actually painted one of the lamps I made this color! I'm really proud of how this turned out!

sbh said...

good work, friend. you're gonna love it. sorry that i threw mine away before i even knew you. love you!