Our 4 year old- how wild. Really she is 4 going on 18- as some say. We are so thankful for this little sunshine of ours. Her glow is radiant and brightens up our house and family. We could have never dreamed this little nugget up and are quite intrigued (and madly in love with) her little personality. She's the oddest, sweetest, most extreme, multifaceted girl around and we are glad to claim her as ours. We love you Lu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lu! I had been thinking of her this week, feeling liker her birthday was coming up but not quite sure when:) What an amazing little girl you are blessed with! I hear we may be seeing you soon...I hope so!!!
Happy Birthday!
Will looks like a tiny little adult man in that picture of him carrying that cupcake! :)
Happy Birthday to Lucy!! I can't believe she is already 4! Seems like just yesterday you had your baby shower...when we thought she was going to be a boy. :) The kids are absolutely beautiful! Yes, we must get together very soon - I'll give you a call!!
Post a Comment