
Lucy and Leo climbing through this tunnel that is about 6 flights up in the sky. Lucy was absolutely fearless, I had butterflies in my stomach for her though.

Will concerned about the crazy guy juggling knives

City Museum used to be a shoe factory. The workers would throw the shoes down these shoots, but now they are HUGE slides and people are thrown down instead.

The pic above and below are from the kid's section. It's a great area, quite dark in some places though- Will got a little freaked out a few times. I think City Museum would probably be one of the scariest places to get lost as a kid.

There are tunnels everywhere- I was picturing Nate getting stuck, didn't happen, though he said it was close a couple times. If he had gone in a few months after he has been eating like a pregnant mom of twins (he tries to keep up with me), I think we would have had to do some tug-of-war to remove him from a spot or two.

The outside is ridiculous and I got quite nervous up there (maybe cause Ada was on Nate's back and Will was quite jittery). Nate did convince Will to go up to the plane with him after some major coercion. He was so glad he went up though.



4 comments:
Shannon - I'm SO GLAD you posted again! I've been checking almost every day. The museum looks awesome! Isn't it a bummer that you always find such great places right before you leave? That's happened to me too. Hope packing is going well. Can't wait to see you. Oh, and I got a dog! Her name (which she came with) is Lucy! If your kids like dogs, bring them over sometime this summer!
~Tricia Hitchcock
That's an awesome museum--though I'm not sure we're going to get to St. Louis without you guys there.
It does look right up my alley, and I'm bummed we didn't know about it on my visits. Jer was saying he wished he had come to visit too...not just because of this museum. ;-)
This is the coolest place I've ever seen! I wish we had like one more weekend in the south! I would love to visit this place!
Post a Comment