I'm confused - it looks like a shorter taller end table in the first picture. Did he also magically lengthen it? He is talented. We've been looking for a coffee table since we got here - I like the simplicity of that one.Mandy
I'm confused, too. Maybe there are actually 2 tables???
Looks great! Been thinking of you guys today and am preemptively missing you already! :)
These are beautiful! I love the deep color he used!
Beautiful work, Nate!
That is beautiful - I love the dark wood of the finished project! You two are so industrious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm confused - it looks like a shorter taller end table in the first picture. Did he also magically lengthen it? He is talented. We've been looking for a coffee table since we got here - I like the simplicity of that one.
Mandy
I'm confused, too. Maybe there are actually 2 tables???
Looks great! Been thinking of you guys today and am preemptively missing you already! :)
These are beautiful! I love the deep color he used!
Beautiful work, Nate!
That is beautiful - I love the dark wood of the finished project! You two are so industrious!
Post a Comment