Monday, June 1, 2009

This is Lucy when no one is looking, and when everyone is looking. She loves to put on a show for whoever is available, and if no one is available, she'll just put it on for herself.

IMG_1879

IMG_1880

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Been watching a bit of American Favorite have we? Did I tell you that that's what we call it now, since I read your post about it awhile back? And it's catching around here.
I can't believe all your news! WOW!
I guess you can have your own basketball team! Congratulations! Blessings on you all for finishings and movings and beginnings. Hope to catch up with you somewhere sometime this summer.

Aaron said...

Adorable. That is awesome!

Stacie296 said...

This is way too cute - SO Lucy. Can't wait to get her here so she can belt one out for me. Maybe she'll allow me to sing back-up.