
I got this dress for 10 bucks a couple years ago and have worn it once, maybe twice because it fit kind of funny (have not gotten my money worth in my opinion). However, I have not been able to give it away because I love the fabric. Well, it occurred to me that the colors in the fabric would go great with Lucy's new room (turquoise, green, and pink). So, in my attempt to use this fabric I have made a little wall decoration.


(I think it will look great with the chandelier that I'll finally get to use)

This is how these were used before in Lu and Will's room. Such a great, el cheapo way to fill a wall (in my opinion anyways).

3 comments:
I love this idea! I was just talking with Jesse about what in the world I can do to personalize all the white wall space in the baby room in this apartment since we can't paint. We will hopefully own a house eventually so I can paint but for now, I will totally keep this in mind! It's adorable!
ooohhh a chandellier! I can't wait to see!
You amaze me!
Post a Comment