Saturday, June 6, 2009
Ice cream truck
Lucy and Will get so excited every time the ice cream truck comes down the street despite the fact that they actually have never enjoyed anything from this magical truck. They stare at the truck as it comes down the road, and then watch it leave. I'm surprised, I actually haven't been pestered by them to get them ice cream- I don't even know if they knew it was an option. Well, Lucy and Will had a little lemonade stand and made a few bucks. I told them they could use the money to buy something from the ice cream man and they were thrilled. Will got a batman popsicle with bubblegum eyes (that he just swallowed) and Lucy had a bubblegum flavor popsicle- both thoroughly enjoyed. Now that they know it's an option I hope the pestering will not begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That picture of Lucy is AMAZING!
Are you still using your Canon Rebel?
Post a Comment