why not? Here's a pic of Ada- now 6 1/2 months old. Oh, I might mention too, tomorrow I go to the doc for an ultra-sound. I really want to find out the sexes, it is possible this early, but very unlikely ... but possible.
Just checking in to see how the Walkers are doing... WOW- that is some exciting news!! TWINS! Congrats! I hope your move goes well and I hope to hear more updates about how the church plant is coming along soon. God Bless!
4 comments:
Good luck, I hope you can tell! Do you know if they are fraternal or identical yet? We are waiting impatiently for our ultrasound in a few weeks!
Just checking in to see how the Walkers are doing... WOW- that is some exciting news!! TWINS! Congrats! I hope your move goes well and I hope to hear more updates about how the church plant is coming along soon. God Bless!
Can't believe she is already 6 1/2 months old! Wow!
Great shot! she's a perfect combination of Will and Lucy!
Post a Comment