Wednesday, November 12, 2008

37 weeks


Almost there. Gosh, less than 2 weeks until C-section day. Tomorrow I'm going in for a version. If you don't know what it is, two doctors pretty much try to flip the baby manually (sounds comfortable doesn't it?) I'm thankful I can at least give it a try, my fluids are doing well so they said we can give it a whirl. At any rate, if you think of it you can pray that the baby flips. I'd love it if the baby flips, but am really at peace with whatever happens. Thanks for checking in and I'll let ya know what happens.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I will definitely be praying! No, that does not sound very pleasant but it will be worth it if they can flip him/her! P.s...I love the room I see in the background...is that the new baby's room? You should post some pictures of your decorating because I love your style:)

sbh said...

you look kind of angelic. very sweet. and so youthful. just beautiful. love you. sbh

Lisa said...

Shanni, Let's hope the baby can be flipped! I was super disappointed about having a C-section with Finley but it turned out to be a really good thing. I recovered much faster than I would have ever thought and she is just perfect.

Unknown said...

hey there Shannon,
was over at Gap.com today and saw some cute sweat pants and remembered our conversation.

prayers are with you and the babe -- funning seeing you on Sunday.