




The kids have come to the hospital with Maz and Papa everyday. They have been really sweet and love Ada so much already. Will is always saying, "Me hold baby Ada now?" He is also very concerned that Ada always has her pacifier and is curious about what everything in the hospital room does, "what dis doos?" Lucy came to the hospital with her baby doll and didn't put her down the whole time and was very concerned that her baby gets enough food. When I had a baby, she had a baby too I guess. Introducing the two of them to their new sister has been such a delight. When they start getting antsy we have found a couple things to entertain them. Papa and Nate take the kids to have wheelchair races, need I say, they love them (Maz went to document)! I'm surprised they haven't gotten kicked out of the hospital yet. Lucy and Will also play in the cupboard in our room, "where'd Lucy go?" and such.

No comments:
Post a Comment