

This little girl is amazing. She is sweet beyond all sweetness. Feeding is going really well, she hardly cries and she brings us more joy than we could have anticipated. We head home from the hospital tomorrow. The c-section has taken a bit of a toll on my body, but I'm doing alright. The Lord really has been so kind and gracious to us.

7 comments:
Oh Shannon, I am so glad to hear all is going well. It makes my heart so joyful! I am thrilled for you to be able to take her home, and be in the comfort of your own surroundings. God bless you as you heal from surgery! Congratulations again, she is so beautiful.
Love seeing all the new pics. So glad she's doing so well and that the kids are already in love with her too.
Congratulations, Nate and Shannon! My sister sent me your blog address. You take awesome pictures, Shannon! Did you ever take any classes or you just picked up a camera and was good? If you have any suggestions about where to go for tips, let me know!
Thanks!
Brooke James
Ada is absolutely perfect. I'm so happy for your family... I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you.
Hooray! Congrats! What a precious girl!!
I don't comment too much on blogs but this definitely deserves it - CONGRATS on the new addition to your family. She's a cutie.
I keep coming back to your blog to see pictures of your sweet girl!
Post a Comment