Give me that baby. I seriously WANT that baby!!! Sure, I have five boys, but they're getting older. No one will cuddle with me any more. I need the unconditional love of a sweet baby, complete with that lovely "new baby" smell. (As opposed to the less-than-lovely "adolescent boy" smell. LOL)
Congrats and blessings, friends. We look forward to seeing you again and to meeting sweet Ada. (By the way, after so many people expressed their opinion that the baby would be a boy, I intended to post and say I expected a girl...Just to be contrary. *grin*)
Congrats Shannon and Nate. Kelly and I are so happy for you. We can not wait to meet her. You inspired us to start a blog too... www.hillenbrandfamily.blogspot.com.
Thanks for the idea!! All our love, Kelly, Tyler & Conner
9 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! How exciting!
yay!!! congratulations!!! i can't wait to meet her!!! love the picture of her with will & lucy :-) hope you're doing well!
Give me that baby. I seriously WANT that baby!!! Sure, I have five boys, but they're getting older. No one will cuddle with me any more. I need the unconditional love of a sweet baby, complete with that lovely "new baby" smell. (As opposed to the less-than-lovely "adolescent boy" smell. LOL)
Congrats and blessings, friends. We look forward to seeing you again and to meeting sweet Ada. (By the way, after so many people expressed their opinion that the baby would be a boy, I intended to post and say I expected a girl...Just to be contrary. *grin*)
Beautiful baby....beautiful family!!! Welcome to the world sweet little Ada. We look forward to meeting you!!!
Love, Lisa for all the VM's
Won't be coming to visit soon as we have a big bad cold bug!! :(
Congratulations! All our love!
Congrats y'all she's beautiful.
congratulations shannon (and nate)!!!
Congrats Shannon and Nate. Kelly and I are so happy for you. We can not wait to meet her. You inspired us to start a blog too... www.hillenbrandfamily.blogspot.com.
Thanks for the idea!!
All our love, Kelly, Tyler & Conner
Yeah! Congrats on your new little girl! I am so happy for your family. I hope you are doing well, we are so excited for you!
Post a Comment