Monday, November 17, 2008

Boy or Girl?

If you feel so inclined, leave a guess. Boy or girl? I'd be curious to compare the predictions to what we actually end up having. One week from tomorrow! Went to the doc today and nothing to report. Baby's still breech and still just dilated to 2. This little baby is going to be here before we know it, off to pack the bag just in case ...

21 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Shan!

I guess a girl. I was actually just thinking that yesterday and I asked Trev what he thought (before I let him know what I was thinking) and he said girl too. However, most of the time I am wrong... so we'll see. ;)

I was talking to Cheryl, our pastor's wife, and she said that her first baby was breech and the doctors got the baby turned around and then baby went breech again and then the day she went into labor the baby turned around again and all was fine. Crazy, huh! There is always hope! :)

Love you and hope you are doing well. We'll be praying for you.

Love,
KK

P.S. Say hi to Lu, Will and Nate from us. And give that tummy a little pat for us too. ;)

Alyssa said...

I keep thinking you're having a boy... and then I remember that you haven't found out!! I don't know why I have that stuck in my head!

Mari said...

I'm thinking you might be having a girl.

Durr Family said...

Umm...boy. We just need another boy in the family.

diana said...

I think girl...I like patterns :)

I will be praying for you...how exciting a Thanksgiving baby!

Love,
The Lims

Chris W said...

Boy. Kirk needs a cousin buddy.

Anonymous said...

a boy. he will be a combo or lucy and of will. sweet and spunky.
We are praying for this last week of pregnancy.
Love, Chris & Marilyn B.

Brenna said...

Wow...the comments are fairly split. I think boy because I trust those two strangers who told you. Once I see you on a monitor I'll guess based on the heart rate. I can't wait!!!

Cory Ferens said...

I was thinking girl. BTW Zoey was breech, I went in for a version, she had already flipped, went to the doctor again and she was breech again (at 38 wks), had a version again which was successful, she went breech again after that and by the time I went into labor she was head down again...so you never know! I thought after all that late flipping she would be small but no, still 8 lbs, 11 oz, just amazing to me! The worst part of having a breech baby is how uncomfortable it is to have them head up while they are in-utero(at least for me). I hope you aren't too uncomfortable!


I am excited for you! Cory

Kaitlyn said...

I think it's going to be a boy.

Anonymous said...

I vote boy!
ha, like it's something that can be voted on!

I'm praying for you daily!

GAO said...

Umm... boy. We think of you guys all the time! Blessings!

Lisa said...

I think GIRL!

Julie said...

Hi Shannon, I enjoyed looking at the photography sites you posted on your blog awhile ago. I wanted to pass along this link that I just found and love: http://allieeubankphotography.blogspot.com/. I think you'll like it.

P.S. Not that I actually know you, but my guess is a girl. :)

sbh said...

i think that it's a birl.

josh thinks it's a goy.

we'll see : )

Jen said...

Gosh...this is so hard! My first thought is...girl, no boy, yeah...girl! I'm so excited for little baby Walker #3 to be here!!!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking boy.. just b/c by the pictures you look so cute and for some reason i think the women that look "cute" instead of just pregnant have boys... it is a very scientific approach. So excited for you!

Donna said...

A girl. Sometimes they tend to be a little more stubborn (in my experience), hence the position. ;) I am so, so excited for you Shannon. You wouldn't guess by how much we talk, but you and your family are in my thoughts daily! Much love to all of you. You will be in our prayers! Love you!

Stacie296 said...

I say twins! One of each.

Michael and Mandy said...

I am so glad I read the comments first - I almost posted the EXACT same things Sarah did. Either we are both pretty funny - or we just think we are :)

Sandy Williams said...

I'm gonna guess boy. No reason. Just a guess. You will be in my prayers.