Friday, November 7, 2008

Christ Church Bellingham

In case you're curious, the church's website is near completion. Check it out if you'd like...

http://www.christchurchbellingham.org/

7 comments:

Durr Family said...

The site turned out awesome. I love it!

Donna said...

So exciting, I can't wait to hear more!

sbh said...

it looks AWESOME. very thorough, beautiful, comprehensive, inviting...i wish i could go there. good work and good pics. i love it.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, that is awesome... so your dream is coming true! praying for ya'll!

What is Zuzuni? said...

Great site. Isaiah and I are planning on going to B-ham to visit friends sometime soon -- maybe we could connect?

Jen said...

Shan...
We love the site and the video!! I noticed that Jessi K. was on the video...please tell her hello for me! Keep us posted on things and let us know how we can pray for the church!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I really like the church's website. I love how the logo turned out!