Thursday, March 5, 2009
1 more blog
Yes, exactly what I need, 1 more blog, now I have 3 and it's starting to sound a little obsessive. However, this new blog is really practical and I hope it will come in handy. In fact it is more of a blog to help me and it will probably be written in my own cooking language, however, you are welcome to check it out. This is the thought. I love to cook. I love to eat. I loathe recipes. We love to have people over to cook for and eat with. However, there are those times when I need to cook something and I seriously can't think anything to cook (and I loathe recipes). I also often find it the case that I say, "we can't forget this one", and we often do. So, given the fact that a huge part of Christ Church is going to be hospitality I wanted to try to make it easier for myself. If you like recipes you might loathe this new blog as it will have many "abouts", "until it tastes right", "approximately" and "some" kind of words. However, if you're like me and just need ideas of flavors to put together, you might like it. Either way, it's really just to try to make my life easier- we'll see. It is http://forconsuming.blogspot.com, right now there are only 2 recipes (one which I just copy and pasted from this blog), but hopefully it will grow. If it doesn't, well, it's probably because I'll eat something and then it will occur to me I should have taken the picture before I ate the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You have three blogs??? What is your other blog? Hmmm.... I'm trying to remember.
Link didn't work for me...hmmm.
Hello!!! Yes Stacy raved all about you - and I thought to myself, "wow. somehow I need to meet this girl!" And thanks to the dear old internet - here we are! LOVE these pictures and can't wait to get addicted to your blog ;)
Post a Comment