I found this and do declare that it is too cute (though it's blurry). This was a video of took of Lu before Maz and Papa were coming to visit. I think she was about 3, amazing to see how much she has changed in a year and a half.
Hi there! Emergency question: where did you find the Batman Pajamas? There's another 3 year batman fan (??what's with that?) with a birthday coming up. Target had Hulk and Ironman and other lame superheroes but NO Batman. Distress! Alarm!! Kristen says hi back! :-) Blessings
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, this is so precious. You will be thankful someday that you have videos like this, I think!!
Hi there! Emergency question: where did you find the Batman Pajamas? There's another 3 year batman fan (??what's with that?) with a birthday coming up. Target had Hulk and Ironman and other lame superheroes but NO Batman. Distress! Alarm!!
Kristen says hi back! :-) Blessings
Post a Comment