We have a few staple games in our household- one of these is "cooking show". We set up all the wood food with pots, pans, and utensils and play chef. The oven is under the bench and you squeak the giraffe when the food's ready to come out of the oven. It is very entertaining and I must confess that I quite enjoy being the chef and look forward to my turn. Will was really into it last time, he didn't want to stop, I finally had to cut him off.
I took some video and actually found some video of Lucy hosting a cooking show from a year ago. I hope to post it soon, the file's too big right now so I need to shrink it. Hopefully I can pop those up soon.
3 comments:
This is so adorable! Playing chef was one of my all-time favorite things to do as a kid and now that I work with kids I always try to incorporate pretend food (or books... either one) into my therapy sessions - it's just so fun and there's so much you can do with it!
I especially love Will tasting the soup. CUTE!
Shannon... you are the most creative mom... i wish i was around you still... i could steal all your fun Mom games and ideas! Hope you are surviving...praying for ya'll as you graduate!
I love this idea. I need to take mom lessons from you. So creative!
Post a Comment