Sunday, March 22, 2009

4 months

IMG_1080
IMG_1033
IMG_1125
These last four months have gone by sooo fast.  When describing Ada Lucy says, "my mind just can't handle Ada's cuteness!"  Ditto that Lu!  She's just more and more of a joy every day.  She's officially weaned from mommy, not because this is what I wanted, but because my body is acting on cue (like with the other 2) and stopping milk production.   We're somewhat rested. Some nights I only wake up once, but between the 3 kids it seems that waking up in the night is somewhat normal.  It's quite odd actually, I hear Ada right when she wakes up, but Nate snoozes right through.  However, when Lucy or Will wakes up Nate hears them and I sleep through- I guess that's the natural distribution of responsibilities.   All this said, we're thankful and the Lord has been gracious to us in this transition from 2 to 3.  Yes, at times it's crazy, but the extra sweetness it brings is well worth it- children truly are a gift from the Lord, no doubt.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love Lucy's quote! Ada sure looks sweet and snuggly!