Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Zoo

We went outside today! This is always worthy of a celebration. The kids love the carousel at the zoo and we haven't been for a while- they were happy.
IMG_0499
We went on the train for the first time today, Will was especially thrilled.  He kept looking up at me and saying, "me so happy mama."  They always look at it and drool, but I never want to pay the $$$ for the ride.   Today we went with Sarah and the girls and they had free passes- so they got to experience the train- made their day!  We were the only people on the train and made a racket.  Below is our view of the train- none to be seen.
IMG_0496
IMG_0493

2 comments:

Lori said...

Awesome pics Shannon! You just keep getting better and better at this skill! Love it! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I feel like I'm getting to know you and your family through this blog. I'm looking forward to you moving back here and hoping we'll be good friends. I love your pictures and your delight in your children and the precious things they say. Keep it up. I check for updates almost every day. ~tricia