Monday, March 23, 2009
why?
Baths are quick with Ada because she does not like baths. Quite honestly I don't like giving baths either. Before babies come you think you'll give your kid a bath everyday and it will be a nice part of your routine- hmmm, well at least for me that's not the case. And, the more kids we have the more difficult it is to bathe them. So, when I actually get around to bathing a child it does not encourage me to continue with this practice when the first thing she does is barf all over herself. (I also might mention that after the bath I put one of my favorite outfits on her and she barfed all over that too). Maybe I'll just start rubbing lavender lotion all over her instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You left out the part about them barfing all over you. I finally wised up and decided that I'm not wearing any of my favorite clothes for at least six months after this next baby is born. I hate pulling out a favorite shirt on Sunday morning only to realize there's a huge stain on it. So it's sweats and sweatshirts for me. At least I'm a little better at catching the barf now though. ;-)
too much bathing isn't good for that sensitive baby skin. my pediatrician says so!
oh a bath every day! I only have one and I can't even do that! And my little one loves the bath. This is a great little photoshoot. You are like me, most of my pics with Áine are ones that I am taking myself. You are also so good at getting stuff edited. I love doing it, but have SOOO much between photo shoots I do plus my own stuff, it overwhelms me. And my paying customers, as few and far between as they are come first so I am months behind with Áine :(. But I can admire your editing:). Take care!
Post a Comment