Thursday, March 19, 2009

Diapers off

IMG_0902
IMG_0901

Well, we just applied to school for the kids for next year. However, Will can't go to preschool until he's potty trained. So, I was talking to WIll and explaining this to him. He said, "me go poop right now!" We went into the bathroom and kept his word. He then went again and then a third time. I decided it was time and rolled with it. We didn't have any boy underwear, so I put Lucy's purple underwear on, Nate took one look and said, "you have to get him some underwear tomorrow." He also insisted that I delete the picture that I took of him in Lucy's underwear from my camera and computer, he wanted no record of this event. So it's been about 24 hours and we're at about a 85% success rate- not bad. I actually can't believe how well it's going. He's quite proud of himself and his fancy briefs.

7 comments:

marnie said...

Congrats to all! Will looks so cute posing in his boy underwear.

hope all is well.

marilyn B.

Lindsey said...

woah! big boy. love the poses.

Jen said...

Oh my! I love these pictures! So cute!

Durr Family said...

Nate things WILL needs new underwear?

Anonymous said...

That smile on his face says it all!

Stacie296 said...

Good job Will! You look very cute in your man briefs.

Lori said...

Yay Will!