Saturday, March 28, 2009

More eggs

IMG_1298

We've been an egg factory. I got some felt, sequence and buttons and we've been doing eggs. Yesterday I asked Nate if he wanted to do eggs and he joined in. I started glueing with Will and then Nate asked how to thread a needle. I went over and decided I would see how he would thread a needle- it was a very cute attempt. Then, he asked how to sew. I said,"do you not know how to sew?" He said, "I mean, I've heard the word before." So, we had a simple sewing lesson. After a couple inches of sewing he was done, and I finished his egg. Oh well.  Lucy on the other hand is loving sewing.  It's fun to do more projects with her as she gets older.  The only problem is that my sewing abilities are very limited, so I'll have to either hand her off to someone else once she surpasses my abilities, or I'll have to sharpen my skills.

No comments: