I've been looking on Etsy for a print to put in the twins room on a shelf (love that website), but I've discovered I'm quite cheap, call it thrifty if you want to put a better spin on it. Whatever you call it, I couldn't justify buying anything. I wanted some kind of print that represented 2. While I was in the shower I remembered the picture below I took. Anyways, I played around with it a bit and think it's cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That's really great Shannon, I love it! Good job. I need to get my butt in gear and organize the crazy number of pictures I have and start doing some creative things to decorate. Excited to see those little ones on the outside :)
Seriously cute. And I've looked at very similar prints on Etsy.
You should sell them... you know, in all the spare time you'll have.
you are so creative! way to use something of your own and save some money AND make it personal. I am so impressed.
fabulous! you kill me with your talents!
I LOVE it!!!!
So cute! I can't wait to see it displayed.
cute idea. it will look sweet in their bedroom!
Did you do that in iphoto?
Seriously?
Wow.
I really love this photo... you have some amazing talent! And you look incredible for being so far along with twins. What a beautiful mama to be you make:)Good luck with everything next week. We'll be thinking about you guys.
Post a Comment