Monday, November 30, 2009
Miss and Mr.
Things are going really well here at the hospital. We will be going home tomorrow. I am really excited to see the kiddos, Nate has been able to see them a bit here and there, but I haven't seen them for four days now. I just breastfed the twins at the same time for the first time and it went really well (Nate took a picture, but I'll spare you and not post it). We actually have been getting a decent amount of sleep- surprised us! These two are utterly spectacular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
ok, I am dying of cute overload. Good luck with the journey home tomorrow! love you guys!
Oh, they are absolutely beautiful. These pictures are gushing with sweetness. Congratulations! I am glad everything is going well!
PRECIOUS!!!
I'm so glad you are posting so many pictures (and a bit envious I might add, as I've yet to get a picture decent enough for Xochi's birth announcement...it's been 6 mo.) Anyway, so glad you're posting them 'cause - just a guess here - there might not be quite so much blogging time once you arrive home. :-)
Shannon and Nate - Congrats on being parents again... and again. We love the pictures and we hope you are all doing well! BTW my wife is an avid reader of your blog and I don't think she's even met you...
i can't stop looking at your blog and your adorable babies, thanks for sharing and congrats to your family. you are in my prayers!
Post a Comment