Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One. Uno. Un. Ichi.

IMG_5798

Happy birthday my little one. As I type, I'm watching you put your boot on your hand- you don't quite get it, but you're trying. There are many things you're working through right now, you are in discovery mode and it is an intriguing process to watch. One thing I hope you already know, and don't have to discover, is how much you are loved by your mom and your dad. We are in ah over you and who you have been made to be. You bring so much joy, laughter, and freshness to our family, what would we do without you my dear? Happy 1st little one- we adore you.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ada!! Love You!

Brenna said...

Happy birthday Miss Ada! I remember the day well...it was a joy to share that experience with you guys. Hurray for her not having to share a birthday with the twins!!

Rory and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Sweet little girl!