Friday, November 27, 2009

So happy to introduce...

Molly Alice and Henry Anthony.

IMG_6061


Molly was 6 lbs. 8 oz and Henry was a healthy 7 lbs. 9 oz. Molly is 1 minute older. They are both absolutely beautiful and doing well.

28 comments:

Kathy Day said...

CONGRATULATIONS WALKERS!!! We are so thrilled for you! That picture looks like a mini Lucy and Will snuggled up next to each other. Awesome work - and Shannon, you are amazing. Sophie was 7lbs9oz and Clara was 6lbs13oz......I cannot imagine having both of them in me at the same time!!

Blessings upon blessings and we are so thankful for such healthy babies! Love, the Days...

sbh said...

hey you guys. I'm so happy for you. Your babies are so beautiful. I cannot believe what great sizes they are!!! They're so sweet. You can just tell they're gonna be a little duo from the start. I wish I could hold them and kiss them. Shannon, congratulations. A job well done. I prayed for you a bunch this morning. Wow. You are officially the Walker Seven. We love you guys. Josh, Sarah, Huntleigh and Lucy.

Anne Marie said...

Yay!! Congrats, they're adorable! I hope I get to meet them in person soon! (P.S. - Awesome names!!)

marnie said...

Shannon & Family,

WOW! Beautiful convenant children! Such cute names also. We are glad they are here and in such great shape.
You and Nate are indeed blessed. Wish I was there to help,but glad you have so many people to minister to you.
Maybe Sarah ,the girls and I will get out to see the 7 of you soon.
Congrats!! Hugs to all.

Love , Marilyn & Chris Baker

Cutzi said...

Many joyful congratulations to you!! Kinda unbelievable, huh? I was just recounting to my grandma today your post about when you found out you were having twins. So thankful they are finally here - sweet and healthy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so happy for all of you. I love the names and they LOOK like a Molly and Henry! We will continue to pray that all will go well and you will be back to normal (whatever that is) soon. We love all of you and can't wait to meet the new additions! They are beautiful!!!! love from up north!!!!! PB & j

stetson said...

Oh Shannon, we are so excited for you guys; your family is so incredibly beautiful. I hope Stephan and I can get up to Bellingham the next time we fly home to Washington. We'd love to see you all! God bless you and all the little ones.

Kat said...

Congratulations!! They are beautiful. So glad they are healthy and both a good weight - hopefully that will make the adjustment one step easier. You're amazing Shannon! Enjoy the new expanded family :-)

Lori said...

Yay! They are beautiful!!! Shannon, wish we could just stop by and meet them! Hugs!

Kristen said...

Welcome Molly and Henry!! We can't wait to meet you. Congratulations Nate and Shannon!!!!

M. Tamminga (@oneaprilday) said...

Beautiful babies - wow!! Many congratulations, to you all!
Much love from,
Melissa and Uri and the girls

Kelli said...

Congrats Nate and Shannon! Beautiful, beautiful babies!
Kelli

Alyssa said...

Congrats!!! They are so cute!! We'll be praying for a smooth transition for you guys these next months. Can't wait to meet them one of these days!!

Anonymous said...

Oh shannon, That is amazing...congratulations! That is a lot of baby in your tummy...you are my hero! Praying for peace and sleep for you and your sweet family!
love the Ashley's

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Shannon and Nate! I am so glad to hear everything went well and I can't believe how big they are! Henry is bigger than Adelaide probably StiLL is! I'm so impressed! Molly was one of our top names until my parents got a puppy and named her Molly... good thing we had already settled on Adelaide!
Praise the Lord! What a great picture!

Piper said...

that's 14.7lbs of baby!!! Nice work, Shannon! You sure did an amazing job with your pregnancy! Congratulations to all of you. Enjoy your time with your little sweet ones.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Shannon and Nate! They are BEAUTIFUL! What a darling pair! Shannon, you are amazing--so glad you are all doing well.

David and Brenna Richmon said...

We are so thrilled for you and can't wait to meet them. Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love their cute names!! Can't wait to see more of these little ones!

Lindsey said...

woohooo!!!! LOVE the names and love them! they are beautiful! Congratulations Nate and Shannon!!

Marcie said...

Praise the Lord for healthy, full term babies and for His faithfulness in sustaining you, Shannon and Nate. The hardest part is over, in my experience so far! Now you get to enjoy your precious little Molly and Henry in the midst of the sleep deprivation. Much better than no sleep and lots of pain without babies to hold. I, too, will be praying for your transition. Keep us posted. Love, Marcie

Audrey Woita said...

Shannon and Nate! congrats on Molly and Henry! they are adorable and such good sized babes. We are continuing to pray for you.

glenners and aud

Amanda Ose said...

Shanny and Nate, congratulations! Henry and Molly are beautiful. I can't believe how big they are!

Tracy said...

Congrats Walkers! We were praying for you yesterday and are so exicted to hear they have arrived and are doing well! LOVE the names...and seriously impressed on how much baby you were carrying around Shan...amazing! We love you and will be praying for you guys as you begin life as 7!

Lisa said...

Yippee! So happy for you! I'm so glad they are healthy! Way to go Shannon!
My first guess at their names was right!!

Larson Famdango said...

Congratulations! They are adorable and i hope that you are doing as well as those cute babies! Congrats!

Terry Family said...

Woo-hoo they are here! Congratulations and I love their names!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They are scrumptious! I shared the sweet pictures with my oldest and we ooo'd and gooo'd over them, especially the babies curled up with each other a post or so later. May God continue to bless.....