Sunday, November 15, 2009

Miss Ada

IMG_5778
She has not been and will not be forgotten this little one. Some probably wonder, how on earth are you ever home alone with an almost 1 year old? The answer is that if I didn't have some kind of play pen it would be impossible. Currently our couches are shaped like an "L", with a wall as the other part of the play pen and then the gates above as the 4th wall. It's works really well. I can sit on the couch, so she doesn't feel deserted, and she can crawl around and play with toys. It's also nice because it's quite roomy, she doesn't get bored in it too often.
IMG_5764
I got this doll and Woody at a garage sale for 5 bucks. I thought they were great, and we are Toy Story fans. Well, Ada has been the one to cling to it the most, it's quite sweet.
IMG_5857
Finally, I don't think we've quite documented that Ada is a walker. She started walking a couple weeks ago, and as of late, it has been her preferred mode of transportation. This girl is a monkey and has pretty much escaped out of everything that you would think is childproof! Settle down girl, settle down, nice and easy Ada. I think we have another athlete on our hands.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

she looks just like Will in that first picture!

Mary Schneider said...

Hi Shannon,

I have had difficulty getting to see your blog so I hadn't seen Ada for a long time. She,like the others, is just adorable.

I'm so happy the twins are born and so healthy. The Lord is soooo
good.

Love you!

Mary Schneider