The details are coming together. Nate just put the shelves up in the twin's room and so I now need to finish decorating them. I still need to get the bird picture and do some finishing touches, but we're almost there. Oh yes, and in case you haven't noticed, there are a couple initials up there, one for the boy and one for the girl (won't say which is which), but make a guess if you will- heck, maybe if your guess is better that the name we've chosen, we'll change it. And there will be no prize for the winner because that would mean I have to go to the post office which will be nearly impossible for 6 months-well, maybe more like 2, 3 years (:
I'm a little concerned that the room is more on the girly side, so I thought I'd throw a train in. Now we have blue walls and a train- that's pretty close, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
I guess Hugh and Mary. Don't ask me why.
Room looks cute!!
Love you.
I am guessing Henry and...Maudelle.
Martin - "Marty" for short and Halle. It takes out what I thought the girl's name was going to be - Annie. Room does look cute.
Hattie & Mark!
Harriet and Miguel. Hahaha! Just kidding. Unless those are the names... then I love them! ;)
Hans and Margot. I can't believe you're so close!!! I wish I could be there.
I would do Henry and Margot...and we seem to like similar names!
Your room looks great and not too girly! I am guessing Hans and Maggie! Ha! we probably won't really know their names until they arrive on the scene. You are a special lady and I love you, jane
Hazel and Mason or Max? Oh ooor Haden and Madison..Maddie?! ..Herb? Hallie?
Ok to many to choose from, I give up...I suppose I'll just have to wait :)
Was I close though?! :)
Myles and Hannah
Henry and Marin...your nursery is too cute! Looking forward to seeing the pics of everything complete and finding out the babies names. :)
Molly and Henry
Hazel and Micah
Maisy and Harlow
Hope and Max
Mabel and Holden
Hollyn and Matteo
Okay, so that is a lot of guesses but I Love names!
Hope and Micah, as in:
MICAH 7:7 (Also a good birth weight)
But as for me, I watch in HOPE for the LORD.
(Thanks for healthy twins making it to 36 weeks!)
Hansel and M'gretel?
Actually, I do kinda like Miguel for your family though!
Wait, wait, I know... Humphrey or Maddox and Hope or Mabel
Howie and Miley :)
Post a Comment