Sunday, November 29, 2009

M & H

IMG_6139

IMG_6147
These two are just wonderful, real gifts and doing so well. People are shocked at their sizes. I talked to a pediatrician yesterday, who has been a pediatrician for 20 years, and she said she can count on one hand the amount of twins she has seen this big. Mr. Henry is quite the eater and really looks like a boy (he has a thick neck, looks a football player Nate says). He is quite laid back and has been very easy. And Miss Molly, well she is dainty and girly. A true beauty, and has been a little higher maintenance (is this a look into the future?). They are quite the duo.
IMG_6074

IMG_6089

IMG_6086
Me and my mom and the babes
IMG_6091
Here are Edie, Tony and Ada meeting the twins. With the hospital policy, this has been the way visitors can meet the wee ones, a drive thru baby viewing. It's for sure not ideal, but at least it's something. Thank you for all your prayers, the Lord has heard them. We are overflowing with gratitude and amazed at His goodness to us.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet your newest ones are! I love their little hats. And you look fantastic, by the way!

Erin said...

(from a friend of Jodi's)
We've been praying for you. Now we praise God with you. They are beautiful (um, I mean, handsome, Henry). May God bless you with sleep, energy, and time with your husband and older kiddos too.

Heidi said...

Blessings on you and your family and your beautiful new babes. Welcome to the world, Henry and Molly!!

Meaningful Mama said...

I love them. It's bring tears to my eyes.

Lanie said...

Shannon and Nate,
Congratulations on a job well done!
They are so sweet and you, Shannon just look like this is no big deal.
What a trooper!! You have been mightily blessed. Will pray for sleep for you parents.
Love, Lanie

Piper said...

I love that last picture! Cracks me up! I know everyone was probably dying to get their hands on those babies, but what a memory. It's like a twisted version of the olden days where the dad would just sit and look at the baby through the nursery window. I was reading an old book about photography tips and one of them was on how you get the best pictures of your newborn through the glass window of the nursery. You should title that picture "visiting hours." Haha!

Lindsey said...

so so so so sweet! I love them already! Can you tell yet if they look like any of the other kids as babies?

Aaron said...

Congratulations, how adorable! Way to go momma!