Saturday, November 21, 2009
latest
3:45 am, can't sleep. Don't know why- not uncomfortable, just can't sleep. So, I thought I'd do a little update that we've moved the c-section to Friday. I feel good about this, I'll be 38 weeks on the dot (if I make it that far). It's weird, I wasn't feeling quite ready to get these babies out and did have some hesitations. However, when the doc suggested waiting I had to do a major mind shift. After I got over the details and change of plan, I started to feel better about this course of action. So, at the latest, November 27th is the day. My doc seems to think that now that we've made all these plans my water's going to break tomorrow and I'll have these little ones. I know it's not in my hands, but I would like to avoid having them on Wednesday as it's Ada's birthday. I just want her to have her own day and not grow up having to share her birthday. But it's not in my hands, like I said. I really can't believe I've made it this far, I am so grateful for the health of these babies and can't wait to meet them- it will be quite the trip. Max and Hannah will be here soon (well, ok that's not really their names, but I do like them...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
wouldn't it be crazy though, to have 3 kids with the same birthday. Totally understand wanting her to have her own day, but that would just be insane. 5 kids, 5 and under and 3 have the same birthday! Either way, pretty amazing family you have. I will pray you make it until Friday so you can at least enjoy a piece of Turkey!
You're funny at 3:45. You should have seen my eyes bug out at "Max and Hannah"
I thought - she DID NOT just give it away here at 3:45 a.m.
I was thinking Mark and Hailey...thought you had revealed it at first, tricky! So excited for you and admiring you patience...maybe you will have a Thanksgiving at home this year!
Ah, so my guess on Hannah was wroooong. oh well. :) We're thinking about you every day Shannon and look forward to hearing the news. Love you!
Shannon,
Just got Nates latest update and decided to check out your blog. You look great! And I really mean that. While there I found your post about the rug for the twins room. I have finally finished the girls room and that rug is the missing link. Where'd you get it? And how big is it? The flowers look so much like Mary Engelbreit's flowers - which is the theme of their room. I'm thinking it would be perfect! Looking forward to meeting your two little ones - via the internet that is! Oh and I have a new email: cotto97@gmail.com.
love to all! Courtney
Shannon, just want you to know I am thinking of you and those babies! I am so amazed that you've made it this far - what a blessing!! Our prayers are with you and your family this week. Whatever God has in store will be wonderful!
Thinking of you guys and praying for you...can´t wait meet your little ones...or at least see pics of them for now. Love you guys!
You'll be a week longer than I have ever gone - and with two!! Way to go!
There goes the whole Hannah and Montana theory.
So I think it would be cool to have Thanksgiving babies. I guess it would make the birthday parties a bit weird. But hey - they'd always have a killer spread and great pie!
Post a Comment