Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

So, usually I really enjoy doing the costume thing, but this year I was kind of dreading it- seemed like a lot of work. I went to this big kids sale (I almost bought all Will's stocking stuffers and a couple Christmas presents for 10 bucks!) where I found two super hero outfits for super cheap. So, I bought both and was going to let Will choose. He chose spider man and then I was shocked to see Lucy wanted to be the other super hero- yay, simplicity
IMG_1488
And here's Ada the frog. Will was too a frog at her age, love the hand-me-down costumes
IMG_1503
A little side-note about Will's Halloween. Nate was shoveling food down Will's throat to try to get him out the door. He ate a lot quickly and it was actually quite spicy. Well, right before they were about to leave, Will threw up in his mask! Yes, his mask- so gross! With no back-up costume, Nate washed his mask and Will went around the neighborhood with a wet mask- didn't seemed phased by it.
IMG_1501

2 comments:

M. Tamminga (@oneaprilday) said...

I love that Lucy chose to be a superhero! :) And good for you for not stressing about making elaborate costumes! - the kids all look so cute.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha I just read that Will threw up in his mask! I'm sure that it wasn't funny at all, poor guy, but I'm laughing out loud... I can just picture it happening then see you guys scrambling to fix everything.