Before I post any pics I just wanted to give a warm thank you to all of your comments and offers to help out- I feel very loved. I also wanted to give some good news that my fluids measured a 10 (which is good) when I went to the "high risk" doc. So, for now I will just be going weekly to get the fluids checked. Your prayers and kindness mean so much.
On another note, I went to the park today with my friends Sarah, Alyssa, and JennyLark. Wearing sweaters on a cool fall day is up there on my list of favorites. I'm soaking in every day of fall and taking the kids outside before winter comes and our house will be the primary playground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was cold here too, yesterday! I got to wear a sweater and I was thrilled!
Love these girls! Such cuties!
P.S.So glad to hear the fluids measured a "10!"
Post a Comment